Have you thought about how you can turn your passion for food 和 nutrition into a meaningful, 成功的职业? As a student in Bastyr’s Master of Science in 营养 program, you’ll gain a solid overview of nutritional science, 理论和研究. This innovative curriculum provides you the practical skills 和 confidence you need to bring whole-foods nutrition 和 wellness to your community.
- 世界一流的教育. A rigorous, science-based curriculum that will equip you with a natural health perspective. 高素质的教师, small class sizes 和 strong advising programs give you the focused attention you deserve.
- Exceptional Learning Environment. Grow your underst和ing of nutritional concepts 和 develop your culinary skills in a fully equipped whole-food nutrition kitchen. Choose from organic, local meals at our whole-food 餐厅共用. Help maintain the University's 草药花园 和 its 350 species of herbs 和 seasonal crops. The garden serves as a laboratory for organic, sustainable 和 renewable agriculture.
- Additional learning opportunities. You’ll have access to elective classes in other programs, including 植物科学, 自然疗法医学 和 健康心理学.
The primary purpose of this degree is preparation for advanced doctoral studies in nutrition or other healthcare-related fields. Graduates may also consider careers in:
- 研究 laboratories as research assistants
学校的位置 - Seattle, WA
Seattle, 华盛顿 Campus
Set in the heart of the Pacific Northwest, Bastyr’s expansive Seattle-area campus provides a serene, natural environment for students to deepen their health education. Our campus is located in the Seattle suburb of 肯,华盛顿, 和 encompasses 51 acres along the shore of Lake 华盛顿.
At our Seattle-area campus, you’ll enjoy dynamic classroom environments 和 unique facilities for research, laboratory 和 clinical experiences. Our campus location also affords you easy access to the rich cultural experiences of the Seattle metropolitan area 和 unlimited exposure to the natural wonders of the Puget Sound region.
Bastyr’s innovative MSN program provides a broad education in preventive health 和 wellness, prepares students to critically evaluate scientific literature 和 serves as a firm foundation for future education. 参考云顶集团app下载的 课程设置表 for the number of credits per course, course hours 和 lecture hours each week.
This curriculum prepares students to successfully navigate the path toward their nutrition-focused profession. Expected learning outcomes of graduates can be found in the 课程目录.
Contact an advisor to learn more about the Master of Science in 营养 program.
- 3.25 in prerequisite coursework (all classes listed as specific prerequisites)
- 3.25 cumulative GPA in science prerequisites with a B or better in Human Physiology, 有机化学, Biochemistry 和 Microbiology
- 3.0 in nutrition coursework
- 3.0 cumulative undergraduate coursework
- Entering students must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college/university